As a Junior Product Manager, you are a marketeer who is ready to start your career and play a part in the smooth functioning of key Marketing departmental activities that relate to the planning and ongoing management of the department and its interaction with other functions in the business, especially Sales, Supply Chain, and Finance.
You will work in an environment where you have your voice listened to, valued, and have a genuine impact.
Leading in Coffee, Nutrition, Health, and Wellness expertise, Nestlé is the place to learn, develop and grow to your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to work across different brands and products that help people, families, and pets live happier, healthier lives through the work you do.
You own a piece of the action – make it count!
- Closely monitors and analyses sales volumes, market share trends, and competitive activities;
- Assists in developing and executing consumer activity initiatives;
- Assist brand management to achieve results (product development, market research, and Above the Line (ATL) agencies);
- Manage Below the Line (BTL) activities with agencies on assigned tasks;
- Tracking and reporting the marketing spend;
- Managing and tracking all system brand-related tasks (product code creation and purchase orders);
- Liaise with demand and supply management on brand product forecasts;
- Liaise with foreign brand stakeholders for information updates and data exchange;
- Responsible for the brand’s social media platforms;
- Product label management;
- Manage daily administrative tasks of the department, respond to ad hoc requests and tasks from managers and staff.
Education and experience
- Undergoing a University degree or a graduate in a Business-related function. Specialization in Marketing is an asset;
- Experience in an administrative support role is an asset;
- Strong ‘service orientation’ skills;
- Team player with a problem-solving attitude;
- Ability to focus on details;
- Has a good command of Microsoft Office applications.
- Health insurance;
- Support your mental well-being in collaboration with Caritas;
- Help you to fit in and stand out through on-the-job coaching and feedback;
- Collaboration with an international team.
Be a force for good. Join Nestlé.
Nestlé Malta Ltd – KMP-86737