Nestlé Malta Ltd is looking for a Channel and Category Sales Development Specialist to assist with accurate and timely category / channel / customer understanding by interpreting and analysing commercial data. The CCSD Specialist should possess a flair for numbers, strong problem solving and analytical skills willing to support the various departments in order to grow our brands in the various channels.
The CCSD role acts as a catalyst between the Sales & Marketing functions, developing ways to aid the Sales team to deliver the various marketing ambitions. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our CCSD Team, developing and building relations between all departments and ensuring that the various targets in place are reached.
- Coordinating promotions between sales, marketing and supply chain;
- Evaluating and monitoring promotions on a weekly basis;
- Identifying opportunities and solutions to further develop categories within the specific channels;
- Liaising with marketing to improve and optimise the category portfolio within channels;
- SKU prioritisation in different channels;
- Gaining competitor, shopper and customer knowledge to develop winning channel strategies and channel insight;
- Increasing channel and customer profitability;
- Aiding and assisting CCSD Manager in daily and monthly target reporting.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in marketing or business administration;
- Strong business acumen with an analytical mind-set and a flair for number crunching;
- Good knowledge and understanding of the local retail trade customers, competition and structure;
- Forecasting and budgeting skills is considered an asset;
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently while being a team player to achieve common goals;
- Curiosity and willingness to learn;
- Strong insight and proactive approach in proposing new ideas;
- Strong project management skills, maintaining KPIs and keeping deadlines;
- Fluent in English;
- Sales experience is be a plus.
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 191 countries around the world, and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives.
Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Nestlé Malta Ltd – KMP-38202