You are a dynamic Accounting professional who possesses autonomy and ability to work with minimum supervision, good communication skills, able to develop good working relationships with both customers and colleagues, decision-making ability and service orientation, willing to support Nestlé team and share our passion for our brands.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department;
- Handling of customer’s calls and emails related to complaints and credit notes;
- Receiving data and inputting complaints in complaint registry in accurate and efficient manner;
- Prepare reports related to Complaints and analyse the root cause and suggest / discuss way of improvements with sales and CCSD;
- Participating in discussions / meetings related to credit notes with other stakeholders;
- Assist the manager with preparation of financial reports and documents as required;
- Input of selling prices;
- Co-manage, together with the Supplies department, stock taking and valuations, input stock taking discrepancies and reconciliations in collaboration with the Supplies department.
Education & Experience
- 2-3 years of Finance and Accounting environments;
- Work experience in an office environment and knowledge of basic office skills;
- Work experience where attention to detail and quality can be proven;
- Computer literacy (MS Office tools);
- Excellent English and Maltese written and spoken.
- Multinational environment and structured way of working
- Knowledgeable team to work with
- The space to give your own personal touch and contribution;
- Opportunities to grow in the same department or cross functionally
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 191 countries and offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives.
Company performance is driven by purpose, guided by values, enhancing quality of life, and contributing to a healthier future.
We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Nestlé Malta Ltd – KMP-50675