NBG Bank Malta Limited, a full subsidiary of the National Bank of Greece Group (Greek systemic bank) that has been operating as a credit institution since 2005 and regulated by the MFSA, now seeks to recruit a Customer Relationship Officer.
The position holder shall be responsible for handling the customer onboarding and execution of daily payments within the Division. Reporting to the Customer, Payments and Deposits Division Manager, he / she shall also seek to enhance the customer experience and engagement journey.
- Provides exceptional customer service to the bank’s customer base;
- Resolves problems and assisting customers by handling account-related enquiries;
- Accurate data input and maintenance of client information in the bank system;
- Ensures maximum security and confidentiality of customers’ assets and information;
- Electronic payment processing, preparation of statements and posting to the core banking system;
- Continuous update of client file(s) including KYC and CDD related information.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Applicants for this vacancy should possess a degree in banking or finance or equivalent qualifications;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in banking or financial services, working with customer payments and deposits;
- Can work independently and strive to meet deadlines;
- Can work well within a multi-cultural team environment;
- Can balance multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Able to apply critical thinking to resolve difficult issues;
- A high degree of self-confidence and well-organized;
- Proficient computer user (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.);
- Can maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethics;
- Proficiency in English.
NBG Bank – KMP-59613