Natrix Sciences Limited operates an EU cGMP licensed pharmaceutical facility producing generics. The company is a Contract Development Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) specializing in Modified Release Solid Oral Dosage Forms in powder, granules, and pellets to be filled into hard gelatine capsules. In recent years Natrix Sciences has positioned itself to facilitate innovative research and development projects from emerging industries.
The Quality Control department presents an opportunity for professional development within the company. Laboratory Analysts make part of a single work shift with flexible work hours.
The company offers candidates the opportunity to make part of a growing, ambitious and dynamic team. Consequently, we require motivated, committed and resilient team players who can also work on their own initiative.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the QC Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Sampling and analysis of raw materials, work in progress, finished goods and stability samples.
- Ensuring that the company’s laboratory complies fully with good laboratory practice.
- Assistance in the development of analytical methods.
- Participation in all necessary analytical and equipment validation.
- Participation in the procurement of laboratory reagents and consumables.
- Performance of analytical documentation review in accordance with cGLP in a timely manner.
- Ensuring GMP compliance as per local procedures and Eudralex volume 4 GMP guidelines.
- Possession of a degree in chemistry, biology, medical lab science, or a related science subject. Candidates having a BTEC National Diploma in Applied Science will also be considered.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a QC laboratory with a good understanding of analytical testing and equipment operation / troubleshooting; or, an adequate combination of education and experience.
- Good time management skills.
- The capability of working effectively in a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English, both orally and in writing.
- Possession of an EU working VISA.
Natrix Sciences Ltd – KMP-75976