Natrix Sciences Ltd is an EUcGMP licensed pharmaceutical company offering Contract Development Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) opportunities specialising in modified release solid oral dosage forms in powder, granules, tablets, film-coated tablets and pellets to be filled into hard gelatine capsules. Having secured innovative projects, the company is seeking to recruit additional process operators. Candidates will be given a unique opportunity to receive specialised training that is in line with our strategic growth.
Reporting to the Production Team Leader, within the Production department, the successful candidate will be responsible:
- To dispense raw materials and to clean the dispensing area after use;
- To perform the processes of various pharmaceutical dosage forms and to operate all machinery required for these processes;
- To perform specialised manufacturing processes;
- To clean all equipment used in the above processes;
- To assist in cleaning duties in all production areas;
- To, if and when needed, appropriately store and to move materials from stores.
- An ordinary level standard of education;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Maltese.
The ideal candidate will be capable of working efficiently and effectively, be a good team player and able to work under pressure. The chosen candidate must exhibit strong interpersonal skills and willingness to learn continuously, be well-educated, organised, have an eye for detail and good communication skills.
Natrix Sciences Ltd – KMP-53365