Reporting to the Technical Manager, one will be working within the Technical department. The selected candidate will provide technical on-site support, to the Company’s network of points of sale located throughout Malta.
The candidate will be mainly responsible to:
- Providing technical support on various types of gaming terminals (hardware and software);
- Providing general IT support for all desktop systems (hardware and software);
- Maintaining the hardware and software in all outlets at the best level of standards;
- Taking care of backups and restoring operations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a technical background or a related technician qualification from post-secondary institutions;
- Possess basic computer skills including the ECDL and knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Be in possession of a minimum of three years’ clean driving licence;
- Be fluent in both written and oral English and Maltese;
- Be smart and have a pleasant personality;
- Be able to work as part of a team on a shift basis;
- Have good communication and telephone skills;
- Possess clean police conduct.
National Lottery plc offers good career prospects and working conditions to the selected applicants.
National Lottery plc – KMP-74564