We are currently looking for an HR Administrator to perform the day-to-day functions of the HR department as well as assist in the payroll processes.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the recruitment process, including the compiling of job descriptions, identifying best solutions to source candidates, screening, and shortlisting candidates;
- Publishing vacancy adverts on various job boards, recruitment agencies, etc as required;
- The administrative aspect of the onboarding and termination process of employees;
- Supporting employees with their queries and maintaining a good relationship with employees;
- Collecting and updating payroll data as required whilst ensuring accuracy;
- Compiled payroll reports and other ad hoc reports as needed in collaboration with the Finance department;
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met, and confidentiality of data is handled at all times;
- Handling work permit applications for both Asylum Seekers as well as third country nationals;
- Any other duties as duly assigned by the Head of HR.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Have a minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role;
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of Shireburn payroll software;
- Be knowledgeable on employment law;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Be a fast learner who can keep calm under pressure;
- Have strong organizational skills required to work well both individually and as part of a team.
National Lottery plc – KMP-74565