Myoka Spas are looking for full-time Spa Hosts / Assistants for front-desk operations.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Spa Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist in the operation of all spa departments and to have knowledge of all spa treatments
- Maintain linen inventory to and from laundry on a scheduled basis
- Direct members and guests to appointments and assist them with the use of sauna, steam, Jacuzzi etc
- Prepare rooms for treatments according to specified guidelines
- Maintain the facility in peak sanitary condition at all times and report any equipment deficiencies
- Maintain locker rooms in a tidy manner and ensure all amenities are stocked
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
The chosen candidate will be active on a 50 hrs five day week basis including weekends.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Confident command of English and possibly another language
- Computer literate
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Previous experience in beauty therapy and/or products is a plus
Benefits and incentives, as well as a very attractive package, will be given to the selected candidates.
Myoka Spas – KMP-42932