Who is Mvintage?
Mvintage is a Maltese jewellery brand that is built on the foundation of Female Empowerment. Our jewellery is infused with symbolism so that each woman can create her own personal narrative with the pieces she combines. Mvinatge is currently looking for individuals that can help us build and tailor our culture and brand into a successful, sustainable, and fun place to work at. We are looking for positive, passionate, hardworking, and talented individuals like yourself to help us grow into a well-known worldwide jewellery brand.
What do we need?
We need a team player, who under the supervision of the Store Manager, will help in achieving store sales targets. The individual will be responsible for various important tasks necessary for maintaining store standards and ensuring all collections are merchandised according to set guidelines.
What will you be doing?
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting clients to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking displays with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the manager.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Pricing merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the look out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of stock.
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
What must you have?
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a similar sales position.
- Fluent in both the Maltese and English language.
What preferred skills are we looking for?
- Knowledge in upselling.
- Service oriented.
- Basic IT knowledge.
- Organisational skills.
What type of person are we looking for?
- A friendly, positive, and engaging personality.
- A confident individual.
- A team player.
- Someone willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Smart appearance and presentable.
- A can-do attitude.
Mvintage – KMP-78861