Who is Mvintage?
Mvintage is a Maltese jewellery brand that is built on the foundation of Female Empowerment. Our jewellery is infused with symbolism so that each woman can create her own personal narrative with the pieces she combines. Mvinatge is currently looking for individuals that can help us build and tailor our culture and brand into a successful, sustainable, and fun place to work at. We are looking for positive, passionate, hardworking, and talented individuals like yourself to help us grow into a well-known worldwide jewellery brand.
What do we need?
As Mvintage’s Project Manager, your role will entail the coordination of people and processes while ensuring that all new projects are delivered on time, within a budget and scope. You will be the person responsible for everything involving a project’s organisation and timeline: Setting of deadlines, assignment of responsibilities, monitoring progress and reporting to Senior Management.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinating internal resources and third-party suppliers for the execution of different projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Reporting to Senior Management on progress
- Managing the relationships with all stakeholders
- Maintaining project documentation in an organised manner for reference
- Business acumen
- Time and people management
- Able to create and manage a budget
- Detail focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Team player
- Highly proficient in office
- Strong relationship building of suppliers related to different projects
- Focused and driven
Mvintage – KMP-68019