Mvintage is looking for a passionate creative to join us, during this period of growth for the Company.
As a full time Marketing Creative and Design Executive, you will form part of our expanding marketing team, producing online and offline material. From strategic marketing campaigns to enchanting in-store displays, social networking and website communication, the new Marketing Creative & Design Executive will use his/her creative skills to keep our customers engaged and in awe. This role is for a creative who is passionate about storytelling, with an eye for detail, and has a healthy mix of creativity and technical production skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as guardian of the Mvintage brand with active input into the evolution of the brand;
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts from campaign creation throughout all deliverables;
- Design visual content which is on brand across all channels, including retail shop displays and merchandising, website, social media, blog, email newsletters, collection catalogues and print collaterals;
- Execute various aspects of production including image editing, animated gifs and layout;
- Prepare artwork for print and online;
- Constantly nurturing and growing the visual elements of the Mvintage brand, always ensuring growth, consistency and high standards across all channels.
- Loves brands and all that’s fashion, especially jewellery;
- With solid graphic design skills;
- Have a good understanding of print layouts, online design, creative design, typography, and pre-press procedures;
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite;
- Keeps up to date with latest trends in print and digital marketing;
- Strives for excellence;
- Able to work in fast-paced work environment;
- Excellent time management skills;
- A good team player;
- Ability to work autonomously, independently and as part of a team for collaboration;
- Takes direction from his superiors;
- A professional level of written and spoken English language;
- Ready to dive into projects with a commitment to exceed expectations;
- With at least one year experience in a similar role.
Nice to Have
- Skills in motion graphics and video editing;
- Product and lifestyle photography skills;
- Copy writing skills in English;
- Advertising agency experience;
- A thorough knowledge of the retail market, especially jewellery.
Apart from an attractive remuneration, the chosen candidate will enjoy a fun and dynamic working environment in an international company, where career growth and self-development are given high priority.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this exciting opportunity, please send us your cover letter, CV as well as your design portfolio to apply.
Mvintage – KMP-41362