Do you have a passion for social media? Do you live, breathe, dream about social media? Are you looking for an exciting but also challenging career?
Reporting to the Marketing Executive the Junior Marketing Executive at Mvintage will help oversee the day-to-day marketing efforts within the Digital team, bring high-quality task management and provide support to the product and creative team.
- Assist in the execution of marketing strategies across a diverse range of jewellery products.
- Develop campaigns across a range of platforms including social media, e-newsletters and e-commerce website.
- Execute marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including planning, content ideas, and implementation schedules.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including operations and creative.
- Provides guidance to team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies.
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Liaising directly with Social Media and Graphic team, and Product Management team and making sure all information is passed to them accordingly.
- Making sure all creative parties (inhouse and outsourced) are informed with the correct brief and that their deliverables match the instructions given.
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors.
- Works with the copywriter to distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Assisting the photography team with studio and lifestyle photoshoots.
- Making sure that all products are uploaded on the Website by the Stock Management team in a timely manner.
- Follow up on the status of projects accordingly and inform different parties of any delays in the process.
- Any other duties as required by the business.
Mvintage – KMP-61074