Who is Mvintage?
Mvintage is a Maltese jewellery brand that is built on the foundation of three core values: Women, Family and Fashion. Our jewellery is infused with symbolism so that each woman can create her own personal narrative with the pieces she combines. Mvintage is currently looking for individuals that can help us build and tailor our culture and brand into a successful, sustainable, and fun place to work at. We are looking for positive, passionate, hardworking, and talented individuals like yourself to help us grow into a well-known worldwide jewellery brand.
In line with further growth, Mvintage is looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing specialist to join our team of creatives.
Key duties and responsibilities
- As an experienced and innovative Digital Marketing Strategist, you will lead projects to drive further profitability and penetration of the eCommerce product portfolio whilst ensuring that the existing customer base is engaged.
- You’ll bring positivity, you sleep dreaming of creative ideas to help create momentum and implement the company’s plans for growth, while consistently balancing the ethos of the brand alongside commercial acumen and awareness.
- Planning, developing and implementing online marketing strategies and activity to promote the brand, products and services. This will also include liaising with the advertising specialist to track and optimise all digital campaigns.
- Managing all social media projects to agreed timetables.
- Working effectively with all other team members and stakeholders, internal and external.
- Ensuring the website / eCommerce site is continuously updated and developed to meet customer needs, product development to match demand.
- Finding and creating partnerships for content-based marketing.
- Building strong and long-lasting relationships with Brand Ambassadors coming up with innovative ideas to drive this focus forward.
- Developing a strong programme of excellent, relevant content for the site – creating and building content that is relevant and interesting to customers and for our brand and which builds value and optimises sales.
- Developing an effective social media strategy and tactics programme against key targets.
- Segmenting customers and products (portfolio management) and identifying opportunities against different customer groups to maximise customer spending.
- Tracking sales data, maintaining promotional materials, maintaining databases, and preparing reports as appropriate.
- Researching and identifying areas for improvement and growth, as well as any process improvement which can drive additional business growth.
Skills and experience required
- Proven digital / eCommerce brand marketing experience in a similar role.
- Prior responsibility for developing digital marketing strategy and activation, especially social media strategy.
- Demonstrable experience leading email and social media campaigns.
- Highly creative approach, able to identify engagement opportunities and devise digital campaigns that inform and motivate.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics.
- Experience in managing website content with up-to-date knowledge of trends.
- Brings motivation and drive to the department, with a can-do mentality, an action-orientated attitude, enthusiasm, hard work and ambition.
- Ability to communicate and build effective working relationships at all levels, internal and external.
- Previous experience of managing a small team would be preferred.
The chosen candidate will enjoy a fun and dynamic working environment in an international company, where career growth and self-development are given high priority.
Mvintage – KMP-67716