This role will be responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns for Mvintage.
The position includes 25% strategy, budget allocation, communication to management and 75% hands-on research mostly. We are looking for an individual contributor who can work seamlessly with our in-house team.
- Setup and ongoing optimization and management of PPC / Digital Advertising campaigns for multiple campaigns.
- Proven ability to layout and implement effective SEO strategies for eCommerce stores.
- Management of advertising budgets.
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy monthly.
- Management of ad budgets, text ad creative, and keyword research.
- Perform digital advertising audits.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and tasks with an effective resolution of conflicting priorities.
- Email Marketing.
- Ability to communicate professionally in management meetings.
- Actively collaborate with Mvintage Marketing team to align digital advertising campaigns with other ongoing initiatives.
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes.
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently.
- A driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative digital advertising solutions.
- Experience or interest in the jewellery industry a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of social media advertising experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of PPC experience required.
- Google Ads certification required.
- Google Analytics experience a must.
- Experience using email marketing software and sequencing.
- Experience working on in-depth SEO strategy.
- Experience with Shopify a plus.
Mvintage – KMP-61136