Muscats Motors are seeking to employ a full-time Front Desk Receptionist, to attend the reception and showroom areas at all times and be the first point of contact to clients.
- To keep the reception area and showroom in good order at all times, including setting up of showroom vehicles, silent salesmen and vehicle chargers.
- To report any noted maintenance matters to the sales manager immediately.
- To manage the Muscats Motors inbox and respond accordingly within four (4) hours as to abide by franchise standards.
- To answer all incoming calls in a courteous manner within 3 rings and re-direct to responsible person as required.
- To meet and greet walk-in customers, keep them occupied until the next sales executive is available and make them feel comfortable, giving them the best customer experience.
- To provide essential information about models and starting prices to prospective clients.
- Fill in silent salesmen, marketing surveys, test drive logs and follow ups.
- To assist in the checking and scanning of documents and contracts and prepare necessary documentation for Sales Manager / Executives.
- To update showroom stocks, promote and sell accessories and branded goods.
- To keep stationery promotional material up to date and in accordance with franchise standards (such as brochures, leaflets, business cards, etc).
- O’ level standard of education.
- ECDL considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Maltese and English.
- Experience working in a similar position will also be considered an asset.
- Be highly organised, flexible and meticulous, with the ability to prioritise workload with minimal supervision.
- Be able to work in a team and maintain relationships both internal and external.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
Training will be given to the right candidate.
Muscats Motors Ltd – MML/FDR– 12/19