Multitude is an international provider of digital financial services, building a financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and complicated financial transactions into a paperless, borderless, and real-time experience for our customers.
The foundation of our ecosystem has been laid through profound experience since 2005 in providing data-driven digital financial services globally. We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join Ferratum’s marketing squad team to take full ownership of our global social media strategy with your main focus on paid ads.
If you live and breathe FinTech, enjoy working in a global agile team, then we are looking for you. Join us in shaping the future of digital banking.
- Establish our in-house social media function with the focus on paid ads
- Ownership of organic and paid social media strategy, KPIs, roadmap and calendar
- Plan and execute Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat advertising in multiple markets
- Audience research, segmentation, account and campaign setup and maintenance, campaign and data analysis, configuration, A/B testing, bidding optimization and ad scheduling and automation
- Managing social adverting budgets for multiple markets
- Post campaign analysis and reporting focusing on KPIs; performance, conversion tracking and ROI
- Monitor competitors, trends and best practices and proactively look for growth opportunities
- Partner with the Head of Content and Customer Service team to put in place a well-functioning community / user-generated content moderation and interaction / response system on all our social media platforms, generation of relevant guidelines/response templates and policies and tracking / impact measurement
- 2+ years experience managing paid social ad accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat) including Ad Manager, Business Manager, Audience Insights, Facebook Analytics, and Facebook Pixels
- Strong analytical background and practical experience of the funnel, attribution models and Google Analytics
- Commercial mindset
- Team player; the ability to work with various internal stakeholders and understand their business needs and vision
Why join Multitude?
Our culture is guided by customer centricity, entrepreneurial spirit, candor, respect and winning teams. Creating values for customers, employees, investors and partners is our guiding principle. We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and thrive.
Joining Multitude you will
- Feel that we believe in your development by providing conditions that lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement
- Join a fast and growing international finance company with the opportunity to shape the future of digital banking
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture
- Be offered a competitive salary, benefits packages and other additional perks
- Be able to work remotely and from our offices in a flexible manner
Multitude – KMP-62239