Multitude is an international provider of digital financial services, building a financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and complicated financial transactions into a paperless, borderless, and real-time experience for our customers. The foundation of our ecosystem has been laid through profound experience since 2005 in providing data-driven digital financial services globally.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies and goals both inside and outside of Multitude because we understand that happy people make happy employees.
Multitude Bank, part of the Multitude Group, located in Malta, is looking for a Reconciliation officer to join the Bank Operations team.
The Reconciliations Officer is to ensure that the bank systems reflect the real transactions. The ultimate end for a Reconciliation Officer is to cooperate with other teams and departments within Multitude, in order to find resolution of flagged transactions and report discrepancies in accordance with reconciliation processes.
- Obtaining and maintaining appropriate files, reports, documentation, and data necessary for performing reconciliation processes;
- Performing reconciliation of accounts by verifying payments, bank deposits, and other transactions. This could be carried out automatically. according to predefined match criteria. There might be instances where the Reconciliation Officer would intervene manually;
- Reviewing and investigating unmatched items and problematic transactions;
- Ensuring a follow-up action as and when necessary; Preparing ad hoc reports for internal purposes;
- Improving the existing reconciliation processes and procedures;
- Adhering to corporate standards and procedures in reconciliation activities;
- Adhering to all bank policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, industry service standards, and codes of conduct;
- Manifesting professional behaviour in all actions carried out.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools particularly Excel;
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, adaptability, flexibility, and punctuality;
- Strong attention to detail; high levels of organizational skills;
- Self-starter and ability to prioritise workload based on business needs;
- Great verbal and written communication skills;
- Team player.
- Wellbeing benefit;
- Private health insurance;
- Weekly breakfasts in the office;
- Hybrid flexible working model;
- Access to LinkedIn learning with over 8000 courses;
- Share purchase matching program up to 10% of annual gross salary;
- Opportunities for growth, the realization of own ideas, and further training;
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically international evolving company.
Multitude – KMP-85337