Multitude is an international provider of digital financial services, building a financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and complicated financial transactions into a paperless, borderless, and real-time experience for our customers. The foundation of our ecosystem has been laid through profound experience since 2005 in providing data-driven digital financial services globally.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of Multitude because we understand that happy people make happy employees.
Multitude Bank is looking for a Portfolio Risk Manager, specialising in the risk management of warehouse financing.
- Analyse the underlying lending product portfolio of the investments done with 3rd party companies;
- Understand the various characteristics of different credit products, such as unsecured and secured lending, credit cards and buy now pay later;
- Assessing loan policy / origination (focusing on credit underwriting analysis) of the underlying investments and when applicable their respective collateral;
- Carrying out due diligence from a credit risk perspective of the facilities that will be assessed during the bank’s consideration to form part of its portfolio of investments;
- Carrying out subsequent oversight of the full life cycle by further looking at the legal documentation review, applicable collateral analysis, transaction closing, securitization, and asset management;
- Conduct projects related to data gathering and data pilots;
- Work with large complex data sources related to payment behaviour such as financial transactions, credit bureau reports, default data from a credit portfolio;
- Proactively provide data-driven insights and custom reports on critical areas of the business;
- Responsible for building KPIs for monitoring assumed credit losses of the investment portfolio;
- Develop quantitative analytical tools to enhance portfolio management in order to be able to analyse, monitor, and prepare reports of the ongoing financial performance and stability of collateralised loan portfolios falling under the bank’s investment portfolio. This will be done whilst ensuring adherence to the approved policies and risk appetite framework of the bank;
- Conduct and document financial analysis and risk assessments on the bank’s investments to monitor, assess and report different applicable risks;
- Evaluating investment agreements and arrangements to determine whether the respective terms meet the established criteria. Assess any implications and processing of amendments, waivers, and any other related tasks for the transactions in the portfolio;
- Keeping abreast with new regulations impacting structured finance and securitisation;
- Performing ad hoc and other newly emerging tasks in line with service exigencies as dictated by both internal and external factors.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have a degree level of education in financial services, risk management, mathematics, or equivalent;
- Have sound knowledge and be able to assess the underwriting process;
- Work experience related to credit risk management, business intelligence, data analysis, and / or statistical modelling. This experience is considered essential for the role;
- Strong SQL, Excel, and data visualization skills such as Power BI, comfort communicating complex analyses;
- Good understanding of risk management principles;
- Good knowledge of portfolio analytics;
- Good understanding of evolving banking regulatory environment;
- Good understanding of structured finance and securitisation.
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience in adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered;
- Experience in making timely and rational decisions, based on relevant information and experience, backed up by data;
- Ability to work in a team and within a highly dynamic international environment;
- Good time management skills;
- A hands-on attitude and approach;
- A meticulous approach to your work.
What’s in it for you:
- Wellbeing benefit;
- Health insurance;
- Weekly breakfasts in the office;
- Hybrid flexible working model;
- Access to LinkedIn learning with over 8000 courses;
- Share purchase matching program up to 10% of annual gross salary;
- Opportunities for growth, the realization of own ideas, and further training;
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically international evolving company.
Multitude – KMP-78922