- Provide training to the RG Officers / Customer Support on how to interact with players and help organise the RG process internally (records of customer interaction logs, outcome etc.).
- Improve, develop and/or create responsible gambling / customer interaction policies and procedures.
- Assist and advise on the improvement of our automated RG system; coordinate the continuous development of our manual and automated RG solutions.
- Carrying out responsible gambling customer investigations, for example conducting affordability checks or management reviews of accounts.
- Preparing risk profiles on customers.
- Maintaining and organising internal records and logs of affordability checks and management reviews.
- Promoting awareness on responsible gambling issues inside the company.
- Dealing with regulatory bodies regarding issues / complaints that may arise.
- Presenting to the management and compliance reports and overviews on responsible gambling.
What we expect from you:
- 1-2 years’ experience with responsible gambling (dealing with customers or management position).
- Be proactive, positive and a good communicator.
- Genuine interest in responsible gambling and human behavior.
- Team player and good management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and bring tasks to completion within established timeframes.
- Attention to details.
- Good understanding of applicable regulatory requirements in the area of responsible gambling.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Possibility to grow and develop within the role.
- Work-life balance.
- Health insurance.
- Relaxed office environment.
Multilotto – KMP-50710