- Provide training to the RG Officers / Customer Support on how to interact with players and help organise the RG/AML process internally (records of customer interaction logs, outcome etc.);
- Advise on the improvement, development and/or creation of responsible gambling / customer interaction / AML policies and procedures;
- Assist and advise on the improvement of our automated RG system; coordinate the continuous development of our manual and automated RG solutions;
- Carrying out responsible gambling customer investigations, for example conducting affordability checks or management reviews of accounts;
- Preparing risk profiles on customers;
- Maintaining and organising internal records and logs of affordability checks and management reviews;
- Promoting awareness on Responsible Gambling issues inside the company;
- Presenting to the management and Compliance reports and evaluations on Responsible Gambling/AML.
- Assisting with AML tasks;
- Escalate any internal suspicious reports or external technical issues which may affect the daily operations of the team in a timely manner.
- 1-2 years’ experience with Responsible Gambling (dealing with customers or management position);
- Be proactive, positive and a good communicator;
- Genuine interest in responsible gambling and human behavior;
- Team player and good management skills;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills;
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and bring tasks to completion within established timeframes;
- Attention to details;
- Good understanding of applicable regulatory requirements in the area of responsible gambling.
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility to grow and develop within the role;
- Work-life balance;
- Health insurance;
- Relaxed office environment.
Multilotto – KMP-52470