- Build and maintain strong relationships with our affiliate partners and implement initiatives that create new growth opportunities and drive quality traffic to the brand.
- Recruit new affiliate partners into our affiliate program which support our brand and acquisition goals.
- Build strong relationships with key publishers and identify opportunities.
- Responsible for the profit and loss for affiliate revenues and ROI.
- Monitor and report on all affiliate sales and affiliate marketing program activities and provide analysis on the incremental traffic and sales from new affiliate campaigns.
- Negotiate deals and campaigns with publishers to ensure that goals are met within an allocated budget.
- Monitor competitive and affiliate industry activity in order to identify new trends, best practices.
- Partner with internal marketing and creative teams to create compelling and effective assets.
- Create and monitor all necessary promo codes, tracking links, and landing pages.
- Continuously optimise creative and messaging strategies to increase performance, testing message content, images, offers, landing pages, frequency, segments, and more.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all affiliate and paid marketing campaigns in collaboration with our global team and external vendors to ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
- Responsible for MGA and SGA affiliate market, explore more high-quality marketing channels.
- Representing the company at industry events and conferences.
- 2+ years prior experience in affiliate management or in a similar role.
- Established relationships within the affiliation network.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements in the jurisdiction/s of focus.
- Ability to negotiate fairly in both client’s and company’s best interest.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and complete a high volume of tasks to the highest standards and within established timeframes.
- Proven ability to work independently with an excellent attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal, presentation and organisational skills.
- Team player and the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication.
- Proficient and literate in PC and in Microsoft Office.
- Attractive remuneration package including health insurance.
- An international flexible work environment with an engaged, driven and professional team
- Great and modern office space in Spinola with a terrace overlooking one of Malta’s most popular bays and close to many restaurants and other amenities.
Multilotto – KMP-52481