We are currently seeking a Human Resources Executive to join our team.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the selected individual will be responsible for:
- The implementation of the HR strategy for the company that is supported by related policies and procedures.
- Coordinating recruitment and selection initiatives, including talent management.
- Overseeing the whole training cycle and development function.
- Managing core HR functions including time and attendance, payroll and absence management.
- Handling aspects related to industrial and employee relations, conflict resolution and disciplinary procedures.
- Managing initiatives related to employee well-being as well as corporate social responsibilities.
- Developing and maintaining a strong internal communication structure throughout the company.
- Actively providing support to senior and line management on HR-related issues.
- Responsible for the HR administration and other ongoing projects as required.
The ideal candidate should hold a diploma level of education in Human Resources Management and / or equivalent and should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the HR role. The person shall be highly organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Previous experience in an industrial environment will be considered an asset.
Multigas Ltd – KMP-78751