Multi Packaging Limited is seeking to recruit a full-time Purchasing & Operations Clerk to complement its current team. The ideal candidate must be a reliable and motivated individual, who will be working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining the highest standard of good practice.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Financial Controller and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Sourcing, negotiating and purchasing raw materials, safety equipment, uniforms, office supplies, maintenance / machine spare parts and other requirements;
- Preparing and tracking purchase orders;
- Liaising with suppliers and management / staff regarding routine purchasing supplies;
- Maintaining an inventory and purchasing / stock records;
- Monitoring purchasing budgets, undertaking basis cost/budget analysis and highlighting cost changes to the management;
- Liaising with the Finance team with regards to purchases invoices and any matters related to suppliers;
- Maintaining an approved suppliers’ list and coordinating suppliers’ questionnaires;
- Verifying and checking all incoming orders and updating stock records;
- Preparing and recording the corrugator production schedule on the ERP system;
- Maintaining the production balance of orders database and reporting on production delays.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be motivated and committed;
- Have a minimum of one years’ experience in Purchasing & Operations or a similar role;
- Have an O’ level standard of education;
- Be ECDL certified;
- Have good written and spoken communication skills;
- Be conversant in Maltese and English;
- Can work on own initiative and under minimal supervision.
Multi Packaging Limited – MPL-POC 07/19