The MSPCA Charity shops are the financial backbone that fuels the Animal Rehoming Centre in Floriana established in 1905. We sell pre-loved items, kindly donated by our patrons. The charity shop functions as a retail establishment open Monday to Saturday on a rota. This is a full time or part-time position.
Reporting directly to the Charity Shops Manager, the job requires the below:
- Bi-weekly delivery of stock to shops and pick up donated items from the shop to the warehouse.
- Weekly scheduling of rubbish runs to the bring-in site.
- Liaise with our donators through our social media platforms / emails / calls; organise and execute pick up and delivery of donated items.
- Regularly report stock levels at the warehouse.
- Sorting of pre-loved items and keep a record of stock balances.
- Minimum 2 years warehouse and logistic experience.
- Have an all-rounder attitude.
- Be disciplined and capable of working on your own initiative as well as in a team environment.
- Have good written and verbal skills.
- Help contribute to monitoring our social pages.
- Willing to work at any of our outlets as required.
- Be in possession of a clean driving license and police conduct.
- This role requires regular heavy lifting.
MSPCA – KMP-65145