We are looking for an individual passionate about voicing our animal Welfare needs in a creative, dynamic and strategic way.
Are you creative and have a natural flair for media and communications?
As a Fundraising and Marketing Executive, you will report to the Fundraising Manager to maintaining sources of revenue to support the NGO.
Reporting to the Fundraising manager you will be responsible for maintaining sources of revenue and keeping up with the day to day communications of the NGO on various platforms. This will involve building relationships, voicing the aims of the charity and supporting its daily financial revenue sources. Working in a multifaceted team towards improving the welfare of our animals in a multi-cultural society against all odds.
- Supporting the fundraising and wellbeing division
- To help develop new support streams for the organisation
- To manage, improve and project the message and visibility of the organisation
- Networking with various media agencies and platforms
- Developing fundraising activities
- Controlling digital platforms
- Co-ordinating current sources of revenue
- Manage, project and communicate the organisation’s message
- Working on various media platforms
- Develop funding programmes
Skills and Qualifications:
- A passion for animal welfare related topics
- Marketing and communications or any related degree preferred
- Ability to think strategically and plan ahead
- Ability to work within a multifaceted team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Driving licence required
- Creativity on various media platforms
- Knowledge in graphic design, digital marketing, videography and various social media communication platforms preferred
MSPCA – KMP-61332