MSPCA is looking for a dynamic person to assist with managing one of its charity shops. We are looking for a result-driven Assistant Shop Manager to assist with the overall management of one of our charity shops. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, increase the donations to the outlet, meet sales expectations and targets and develop and manage a pool of volunteers.
MSPCA depends on the funds generated from the charity shops to sustain its operation. Currently, the society has two charity shops one in Sliema and one in Mosta and a warehouse in Naxxar.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Propose innovative ideas to increase sales
- Be a shining example of good behaviour and high performance
- Create, foster and manage a team of volunteers
- Increase and manage the influx of donations
- Proven experience as an Assistant Shop Manager would be considered an asset
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Strong organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
MSPCA – KMP-52534