The MSPCA Charity shops are the financial backbone that fuels the Animal Rehoming Centre in Floriana established in 1905. We sell pre-loved items, kindly donated by our patrons. The charity shop functions as a retail establishment open Monday to Saturday on a rota. This is a full-time position.
Reporting directly to the Charity Shops Manager, interested candidates should:
- In the manager’s absence, be responsible for running the shop with the confidence and skill to lead a team of volunteers.
- Minimum 2 years of retail experience and dealing with customers.
- Meet shop targets and maximize sales.
- Have an all-rounder attitude.
- Be disciplined and capable of working on your own initiative as well as in a team environment.
- Have good written and verbal skills.
- Be social media savvy and contribute to monitoring our social pages.
- Willing to work at both our outlets as required.
- Be in possession of a clean driving license and police conduct.
MSPCA – KMP-62561