MPS Ltd., one of Malta’s leading communications agencies, is implementing a communications project on a national scale and is seeking to recruit Technical Experts part-time, service-agreement basis.
The Experts will be working in various environments including a fixed office and on different sites, as the need may arise. Sites include various localities around Malta and Gozo carrying out audits, site visits and planning interventions.
- The visiting of demonstration sites for the purpose of research and identification of improvements;
- The coordination of site visit schedules as indicated by the Head of Project and / or Team Leader;
- Liaise with clients on-site visits and be flexible in approach;
- Propose interventions / actions to be undertaken in each assigned demonstration site;
- Project manage interventions including the co-ordination of various subcontractors to ensure a smooth installation of the pilot study;
- Monitoring of assigned demonstration sites following each intervention for a period indicated by the Team Leader;
- Regular reporting and documentation of site visits and demonstration sites.
- Must have a minimum MQF Level 5 certificate in a science subject, such as environmental science, science or engineering;
- Must be smart, approachable and a team player;
- Must have a valid driving license;
- Excellent skills in both written and spoken Maltese and English are essential.
What the position offers:
- The opportunity to work on a unique project in Malta, and specialize in a special skillset;
- A fun and versatile working environment;
- An opportunity to attend Malta’s most prominent events from a different perspective;
- The opportunity to work a flexible schedule which can include both weekdays and weekends;
- All training on the campaign and the various roles within it;
- Campaign uniform and devices required on the job.
MPS – KMP-59280