MPS Ltd. is Malta’s leading communications group and is looking for an experienced and highly energetic candidate to fill the position of Head of Project.
To direct, coordinate, implement, execute, control and complete projects on time and within budget while remaining aligned with the agency strategy as well as manage a team of people dedicated to specific projects.
- Plan and implement a campaign project within project scope and in an efficient manner;
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Define communication tasks and required resources;
- Allocate project resources including recruiting teams answerable to the Head of Project;
- Create and maintain project timelines;
- Track deliverables;
- Support and direct team;
- Liaising with other agency teams, consultants and other stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation;
- Ensure all required documentation is completed;
- Monitor and report on project progress;
- Present to stakeholders’ reports on progress as well as challenges.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role in the field of marketing communications;
- Preference given to candidates who have experience in EU funded projects / campaigns;
- Very good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- An ability to work unsupervised and in multi-disciplinary teams within the context of communications;
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office®, specifically PowerPoint® and Excel®;
- Able to work flexible hours;
- A valid driving license;
- Awareness of legal, ethical, health, safety and environmental best practices.
- 36 to 48 month contract term;
- Highly competitive salary and performance related bonus;
- Various allowances.
MPS – KMP-40929