MPS Ltd., one of Malta’s leading communications agencies, is implementing a communications project on a national scale and is seeking to recruit a number of client-facing officers to form part of an outreach team on a full-time and part-time basis.
The Officers will be working in various environments including a fixed office and on outreach, as the need may arise. The outreach is touring various localities around Malta and Gozo promoting the cause in events, fairs and town visits.
- Interacting with clients and providing campaign information
- Dealing with client requests through an array of different media
- Recording exchange transactions via a digital software
- General admin duties
- Promoting the cause
- Distributing merchandise and other giveaways
- Must have a minimum MQF level 4 certificate in a science subject, such as environmental science, science or engineering
- Must be smart, approachable and a team player
- Must have a valid driving license
- Must be fluent in English. Fluency in Maltese will be considered an asset.
What the Position offers:
- The opportunity to join a like-minded team of energetic individuals, working on a national cause with the aim of instilling change within local communities and the public at large
- A fun and versatile working environment
- An opportunity to attend Malta’s most prominent events from a different perspective
- The opportunity to work a flexible schedules which can include both weekdays and weekends
- All training on the campaign and the various roles within it
- Campaign uniform and devices required on the job
MPS – KMP-54216