We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for the automotive industry and a strong sense of process and procedure management. If you are innovative, disciplined, methodical and keen on being part of a dynamic team responsible for multiple automotive brands, then we’d like to meet you.
- Working closely within marketing team on ongoing campaigns;
- Understand the market and actively contribute to ways of improving our customer-centric relationship;
- Take lead of online campaign and communication;
- Monitoring social media activity for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant;
- Monthly reporting on performance statistics for all digital communications across given channels, applying these statistics to influence future digital activity;
- Overseeing Marketing spending and aligning budget;
- Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns;
- Managing the company’s portfolio of brand and corporate websites ensuring they are maintained continuously updated including content and functionality;
- Managing the organization’s social media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms;
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
Who you are:
- Proven experience as a Marketing Executive or similar role preferred;
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking;
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices;
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns;
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools;
- Knowledge of web analytics tools;
- Skills and experience in creative content writing;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of PowerPoint a must;
- Ability to creatively use graphic design programs including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office Suite preferred;
- Academically qualified to carry out the role.
What we offer:
MOTORS INC. Limited is a young yet leading organisation in the automotive industry with over 30 years of experience. It is the official concessionaire of Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Abarth, Fiat Professional, Iveco, Jeep, Hyundai, Kia & Opel brands as well as distributor for Petronas Selenia, Waxoyl and BRC and today enjoys a strong market standing in the industry.
An attractive remuneration package inclusive of incentive bonuses and a rewarding working environment that promotes employee growth and development.
Motors Inc. Limited – KMP-51726