We are looking for a well-seasoned HR specialist who can lead the HRM and HRD of Motors Inc. into the next phase. You will be responsible for supporting the Executive Team in delivering focused HR initiatives that embrace the strategic vision of the organisation, ensuring that the talent is developed and nurtured to reach the best performance levels.
If you are looking to grow in your field of expertise and contribute positively towards our HR function, then this could be your next career move and we would like to meet you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintaining and updating HR policies and procedures
- Maintaining systems to ensure employee benefits and contractual obligations are adhered to
- Performance management monitoring and employee reviews
- Maintaining and reviewing key performance indicators
- Designing and implementing strategies, monitoring their implementation and reporting back to the Executive team on outcome
- Creating a platform that supports company wide staff interaction by planning and coordinating motivational initiatives for social and team-building events
- Updating employees of new HR policies and procedures
- Managing all recruitment and termination processes
- Manage EU funded employee training schemes
- Assist recruitment efforts using innovative advertising mediums
- Actively participate in regular management meetings
Who You Are
- Be highly experienced in all areas of HR and talent development
- Demonstrate awareness and understanding of all local HR legal regulations
- Possess excellent people skills with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Have an excellent command of both verbal and written English and Maltese
- Ideally hold a University level of education coupled within a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an HR management role
- Highly organised individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adopt a ‘hands on’ approach to work and demonstrate the ability to interact well in a multi-cultural environment
- Strategic thinker with good grasp of business acumen
- Practices highest level of integrity and confidentiality
What We Offer
MOTORS INC. Limited is a young yet leading organisation in the automotive industry with over 30 years of experience. It is the official concessionaire of Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Iveco, Jeep, Hyundai, Kia and Opel brands as well as distributor for Petronas Selenia, Waxoyl and BRC and today enjoys a strong market standing in the industry.
We will offer you an attractive remuneration package inclusive of incentive bonuses, perks and a rewarding working environment that promotes employee growth and development.
Motors Inc. Limited – KMP-41497