Motors Inc. Limited is a leading organisation in the automotive industry with over 30 years of experience. A joint venture between three leading business groups in Malta; Tum Invest Group, Pater Group and United Group. Motors INC is the official concessionaire of Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Iveco, Jeep, Hyundai, Kia and Opel brands as well as distributor for Petronas Selenia, Waxoyl and BRC.
As part of our growth plan new talent is required for immediate full-time employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process customer requests in a professional and efficient manner
- To manage and direct customers enquiries by directing them through the appropriate channels
- Log all queries and requests to the system by informing and seeking advice with colleagues and superiors
- Maintain an active communication with entire customer base ensuring the best possible vehicle maintenance continuation
- Log and follow up on customer complaints to department managers and follow up accordingly
- Develop the service sales opportunities whilst sustaining the best customer experience
- Participate actively in promoting the products and services of the company
- Handling cash and billing transactions in ensuring that all monies due to the company for service and spare parts are duly collected
- Inspect incoming and outgoing vehicles from the service centre prior to accepting or handing over the customer vehicle keys
- Monitoring and efficiently closing pending job cards
- Ensure that warranty procedures are adhered to
- Guide and advise the mechanics as to the authorisation of work that needs to be carried out on the vehicles.
Skills & Abilities
- The ability to solve customer related issues and follow up accordingly
- Willing to learn and develop in the role
- Attention to detail
- Hands on
- Ownership towards the duties
- Good communication skills
Motors Inc. Limited – KMP-44642