Motors Inc. Limited is a young yet leading organisation in the automotive industry with over 30 years of experience. It is the official concessionaire of Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Abarth, Fiat Professional, Iveco, Jeep, Hyundai and Kia brands as well as distributor for Petronas Selenia, Waxoyl and BRC and today enjoys a strong market standing in the industry.
An attractive remuneration package inclusive of incentive bonuses and a rewarding working environment that promotes employee growth and development.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will ensure that all transactions and payments received through the cash desk are received, recorded, and reconciled.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording receivable data.
- Keep track, process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with finance policies and procedures.
- Verifying any discrepancies and resolve clients billing issues.
- Handling and recording all cash that is received through the motor vehicle sales.
- Reconciliation and posting of payments, including those received and completed through Transport Malta.
- End of day reconciliation and reporting.
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of vehicle contracts.
- The preparation of documentation such as logbooks, licences and other documents related to vehicle transfers and sales.
- Invoicing of sales contracts.
- Filing and administration tasks required.
- Preparation and compilation of ad hoc reports and documentation requested by management.
- Communication-related to clients and back office.
- Strong analytical skills and numerical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to document and record accordingly.
- The ability to prioritise day to day tasks.
- Reconciling payment deadlines.
- The ability to report and capture important shared to superiors and management.
Motors Inc. Limited – KMP-65207