What We Offer
Motors Inc. Limited is a young yet leading organisation in the automotive industry with over 30 years of experience. It is the official concessionaire of Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Abarth, Fiat Professional, Iveco, Jeep, Hyundai, Kia & Opel brands as well as distributor for Petronas Selenia, Waxoyl and BRC and today enjoys a strong market standing in the industry.
An attractive remuneration package inclusive of incentive bonuses and a rewarding working environment that promotes employee growth and development.
Main Objective of the Job:
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will ensure that all transactions and payments received through the cash desk are received, recorded, and reconciled.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform day to day financial transactions including the verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording receivable data.
- Keep track, process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with finance policies and procedures.
- Verifying any discrepancies and resolve clients billing issues.
- Handling and recording all cash that is received through the motor vehicle sales.
- Reconciliation and posting of payments, including those received and completed through Transport Malta.
- End of day reconciliation and reporting.
- Assisting in the preparation and executions of vehicle contracts.
- The preparation of documentation such as logbooks, licences and other documents related to vehicle transfers and sale.
- Invoicing of sales contracts.
- Filing and administration tasks required.
- Preparation and compilation of ad hoc reports and documentation requested by management.
- Communication related to clients and back office.
- Strong analytical skills and numerical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to document and record accordingly.
- The ability to prioritise day to day tasks.
- Reconciling payment deadlines.
- The ability to report and capture important shared to superiors and management.
Motors Inc. Limited – KMP-54319