MMH Malta Ltd is currently seeking to employ a Training Administrator.
- Assist the Training Manager with training-related matters.
- Correspond with people who show interest in the courses we offer.
- Follow up on emails / reminders.
- Assist the Training Manager when liaising with other company representatives whose students attended any of the Academy’s courses.
- Register students on the registration portals.
- Send applications and record all the students on the database.
- Keep the student’s filing system up to date.
- Prepare, print notes, and disseminate training material.
- Responsible to update the results sheet and send the results to the students.
- Assist the Training Manager with the training logistics i.e. setting up the training room, prepare the attendance sheet and training evaluation sheets.
- Draft training evaluation reports to ensure the training effectiveness is being monitored.
- Assist the Training Manager with training-related research and the drafting of the yearly training needs analysis.
- Keep the training quarterly report updated.
- Send reminders to the Management, Supervisors and employees before each training session.
- Keep the training smart sheet and filing system up to date.
- Monitor and reply to internal training queries as well as, queries related to the Academy courses.
- Assist with the daily administrative duties and research.
- Assist the HR team as and when required.
- Have A’ level standard of education.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel.
- Good attention to detail, highly organised and trustworthy.
- Able to work in a team and independently.
- Approachable and helpful.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
MMH Malta Limited – KMP-82415