MJM Europe is a company incorporated in Malta and authorised by the Malta Financial Service Authority to provide trust administration services and other corporate related service offerings. The company is associated with a Bermuda corporate service provider and a Bermuda law firm. Our team currently manages extensive portfolios in several jurisdictions and our clients range from local SMEs to companies listed on international stock exchanges. Our motto is to provide excellence with enthusiasm.
The successful candidate will join our growing compliance team and will be responsible for a team of two compliance administrators and the day-to-day compliance functions, reporting directly to senior management. It is anticipated that the successful candidate will have sufficient experience to be able to work autonomously although support will be provided by our friendly management and administrative teams.
Qualifications & Experience:
Applicants should have:
- A minimum of a relevant degree level education and/or a relevant professional qualification together with a minimum of three years’ relevant work experience. Preference will be given to candidates with corporate service provider and trust work experience;
- Sound knowledge of AML-ATF legislation and compliance procedures;
- Versatile and flexible attitude with the ability to communicate well with all levels of management and staff;
- Well organised with exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong IT skills with ability to learn new systems quickly and particularly competent in the use of Microsoft office products;
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
MJM Europe Limited – KMP-42928