Mizzi Motors Ltd is one of the leading companies in the local automotive industry. We are looking to employ a full-time Operations Executive within Mizzi Lease to join our team.
As an Operations Executive, you will be the main point of contact for all fleet-related issues. Responsible to plan, directing, managing, coordinating, and supervising the processes for acquisition, assignment, utilization, maintenance, repair, and upkeep of all fleet vehicles and ensuring client satisfaction in all areas related to fleet and operations.
- To supervise and assist in the day-to-day program and communications between fleet assistants and clients and between fleet assistants and service providers for scheduling all vehicle requirements including yearly services and general maintenance recalls, VRTs, estimates, insurance surveys, tyre replacements and other repairs.
- To oversee the calendar to ensure all appointments are inputted in the calendar accordingly.
- Communicate and explain to the client any rechargeables which will be billed out of the leasing agreement.
- To be responsible for maintaining the replacement fleet in excellent condition including the body and mechanical condition of the vehicles.
- To identify when new vehicles are required to be added to the replacement fleet and communicate accordingly with the Manager. Customise new vehicles according to leasing requirements / needs.
- To make sure vehicle bookings are adhered to by garages and chase / improvise accordingly when they are not.
- To oversee and replace directly / assist the fleet assistant who is in charge of the body repairs daily operation.
- To deal directly with insurance brokers or clients when an accident is not a straightforward case or a client is proving to be difficult.
- The list of main duties and responsibilities in this accountability profile is not necessarily exhaustive nor is it necessarily in order of importance; nor is any of this accountability profile permanent and / orimmutable.
- Eye for detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Effective communication.
- Goal orientated.
- Patient and flexible.
- People’s person.
- Time management.
Qualifications and Experience
- A’ level standard of education.
- Experience in a similar post will be considered an asset.
- Clean police conduct.
- Valid driving licence.
- Health insurance.
- Loyalty card.
- Work-life balance.
Mizzi Motors Ltd
Mizzi Motors offices handle the back-end operations related to all automotive companies’ functionality. Our offices are split into different sections namely, accounts, IT, leasing, compliance, health and safety and the Human Resources department.
Mizzi Motors – MLL/OE-11/22