Mizzi Motors are currently recruiting a full-time Logistics & Procurement Assistant to work on their premium cars Nissan, Suzuki and Mitsubishi.
The person filling in this role will be carrying out a range of Logistics & Procurement activities for the company, working closely with the Logistics Executive. The work will include administering the orders to manufacturers and internal management with the require reports and statistical data. Keeping record of stock and sales figures.
- IT proficiency: good working knowledge of Microsoft applications;
- An ability to write fluently in Maltese and English, demonstrating confidence in writing letters and other day-to-day documentation;
- A secondary level of education.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills;
- Be highly organised and meticulous, with the ability to prioritise workload with minimal supervision;
- Be able to work in a team and maintain relationships both internal and external;
- Have an eye for detail and an ability to check all documentation.
Prior experience working in a similar role will be considered an asset, however training will be provided.
Mizzi Motors – IML LPA 0319