Mizzi Motors Ltd. is seeking to employ a full-time Logistics Officer to join Mizzi Motors Limited.
Are you ambitious with a drive, energy and commitment to seek every possible sales opportunity?
Then we have the right job for you.
Mizzi Motors Ltd. is one of the leading companies within the local automotive industry, providing centralised services for the automotive division of the Mizzi Organisation. We are currently seeking to recruit a Logistics Officer to assist in the running of the Logistics department.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the selected person will be responsible for:
- Handling shipping documents relating to motor vehicles;
- Planning of internal vehicle movement across multiple company locations;
- Coordinating the workforce in the internal vehicle movements;
- Assisting with the processing of marine and fleet insurance claims when required;
- Assisting as a backup in the processing of vehicle registrations;
- Assisting with general administrative tasks as required in the department.
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold an A’ level standard of education.
- Possess 2 years prior experience working within a logistics or shipping environment.
- Possess a proactive approach and the ability to multitask.
- Be conversant with Microsoft Office applications.
Mizzi Motors – MiML LO 05/09