Mizzi Motors Ltd, has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Accounts Clerk to join our dynamic team.
The Accounts Clerk is responsible to perform the day-to-day duties related to the accounts department, including posting of invoices, processing of local and foreign payments, cashiering transactions, and reconciliations.
- Performing day to day duties to the Accounts department.
- Posting of invoices in the sales, purchase, and nominal ledger.
- Processing requests for payment and prepares local and foreign payments.
- Processing and issuing invoices as directed by superiors.
- Performing banking, cashiering transactions and reconciliations.
- Assisting colleagues and superiors as required to ensure that end of month deadlines are met and that payments are issued by the stipulated deadlines.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Eye for detail.
- Able to work on own initiative.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A’ level education and / or AAT qualification in Accounts.
- ECDL qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered as an asset.
- Health insurance.
- Loyalty card.
- Work-life balance.
Mizzi Motors Ltd
Mizzi Motors offices handles the back end operations related to all automotive companies functionality. Our offices are split in different sections namely accounts, IT, leasing, compliance, health and safety and the Human Resources department.
Mizzi Motors – MiML/Acc-06/21