Mizzi Motors Ltd. is seeking to employ an Accounts Clerk on a full-time basis to join its current team.
The Accounts Clerk is responsible to perform the day to day duties related to the accounts department, mainly the reconciliations of all the bank accounts of the automotive division including posting of invoices, processing of local and foreign payments, and cashiering transactions.
- To perform day to day duties to the Accounts department.
- To perform monthly bank reconciliations in accordance with set time frames.
- To perform cashiering transactions and reconciliations.
- To assist in the posting of invoices in the sales, purchase, and nominal ledger.
- To assist in any requests for payment and prepares local and foreign payments.
- To assist in the issuing of invoices as directed by superiors.
- To assist in the process of registration of cars including calculations and processing of documents to be sent to Transport Malta.
- To assist colleagues and superiors as required to ensure that end of month deadlines are met and that payments are issued by the stipulated deadlines.
- An A’ level and / or AAT qualification in Accounts.
- ECDL qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skill and able to maintain good relationship with your peers.
- Be highly organised and meticulous.
- Have an eye for detail and an ability to relate well to people.
- Be able to work in a team.
Training will be given to the right candidate.
Mizzi Motors – MiML/ACC–07/20