Technical Services Officer – Networks – Jobsplus permit 379/2017.
We are seeking to employ Technical Services Officers within our Networks Services team.
Our team is responsible for the continuous operation and service improvement of the Government’s network infrastructure components including:
- Data centre network infrastructure projects and core network connectivity
- WAN connectivity across Government sites
- Wireless network connectivity across Government sites
- LAN infrastructure projects across Government sites
As a member of the Network Services team, you will work with your colleagues and others across the agency to troubleshoot operational issues, reduce the recurrence of incidents, and increase the reliability and usability of our infrastructure services.
This is a very challenging role and provides candidates with the opportunity to participate in interesting and high profile projects and services, acquiring diverse skills and further developing one’s career.
Eligible candidates will hold either of the following combinations of qualifications and/or experience, related to ICT.
- An ICT related diploma (MQF level 5); or
- An ICT related diploma (MQF level 4) together with oneyear experience in an ICT related area; or
- Two years’ experience in an ICT related area
Fresh graduates may be offered an employment opportunity subject to the provision of final results.
Candidates’ qualifications, experience and competencies will be assessed in line with the agency’s career progression framework. Successful candidates may be engaged at either the Associate level – career Level 2, the standard level – career Level 3 or the Senior level – career level 4.
MITA is an equal opportunities employer.
Investing in your future.
MITA – KMP-52513