Jobsplus Permit 138/2021
We are seeking to employ a Project Team Leader to work within the National Cybersecurity Coordination team at MITA.
The role requires the successful candidate to assist in the building, maintenance and promotion of the national cybersecurity community and other cybersecurity initiatives within a national and EU context. The candidate will be receiving direction from and reporting to the Manager of the National Cybersecurity Coordination Team.
The role requires general knowledge in ICT together with basic knowledge of information security principles in view of cooperation required with the public sector, research institutions, the industry and at an EU level on the cybersecurity domain. Coupled with leadership, organisational and project management skills, this role will enable the coordination of internal and external stakeholders towards a common objective, under the direction of the Manager.
Eligible candidates must hold either of the following qualifications and / or experience in the areas of EU studies or ICT as follows:
- A qualification (MQF Level 7 OR higher) in an area related to EU studies or ICT; or
- A qualification (MQF Level 6) in an area related to EU studies or ICT, and an additional one year experience in either of the areas specified; or
- A qualification (MQF Level 5) in an area related to EU studies or ICT, and an additional three years’ experience in either of the areas specified; or
- A qualification (MQF Level 4) in an area related to EU studies or ICT, and an additional four years’ experience in either of the areas specified; or
- Five years’ experience in either of the areas specified.
Candidates’ qualifications, experience, and competencies will be assessed in line with the agency’s career progression framework. The successful candidate may be engaged at either the standard level – Career Level 4 or the Senior level – Career Level 5.
MITA provides equal opportunities.
We invest in your future.
Interested candidates should submit a detailed CV, together with a covering email, scanned copies of certificates and the names of two referees and their email addresses via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
MITA – KMP-59097