We are seeking to employ a Technical Services Officer to work in our Network Services team.
Our team is responsible for the continuous operation and service improvement of the Government’s network infrastructure components.
- Data centre network infrastructure projects and core network connectivity;
- WAN connectivity across Government sites;
- Wireless network connectivity across Government sites;
- LAN Infrastructure Projects across Government sites.
As a member of the Network Services team, you will work with your colleagues and others across the agency to troubleshoot operational issues, reduce the recurrence of incidents, and increase the reliability and usability of our infrastructure services.
This is a very challenging role and provides candidates with the opportunity to participate in interesting and high-profile projects and services, acquiring diverse skills and further developing one’s careers.
Eligible candidates will hold either of the following combinations of qualifications and / or experience, related to ICT.
- An ICT-related diploma (MQF level 5); or
- An ICT-related diploma (MQF level 4) together with one year of experience in an ICT-related area; or
- Two years experience in an ICT-related area.
Eligible candidates must also fulfil the following criteria here.
Fresh graduates may be offered an employment opportunity subject to the provision of final results.
Candidates’ qualifications, experience and competencies will be assessed in line with the agency’s career progression framework. Successful candidates may be engaged at either the Associate level – career level 2, the standard level – career level 3 or the Senior level – career level 4.
MITA provides equal opportunities.
We invest in your future.
Jobsplus Permit 379/2017
MITA – KMP-77312