Jobsplus Permit Number 407/2022.
We are seeking to employ a Consultant to work within the National Cybersecurity Coordination team at MITA.
The role requires the successful candidate to lead
- The drafting of applications for EU funds
- The implementation of EU-funded projects
- The implementation of cascading funds (EU and national funds)
The candidate will be receiving direction from, and reporting to, the Manager of the National Cybersecurity Coordination team.
What is the remit of the National Cybersecurity Coordination team?
- Engage and interact with the industry, the public sector, the academic and research communities and citizens to build up a national cybersecurity community
- Act as a contact point at the national level to support the European Cybersecurity Competence Centre in Bucharest
- Provide expertise and contribution to the strategic planning activities of the European Cybersecurity Competence Centre
- Promote and disseminate outcomes of the European Cybersecurity Competence Centre at a national level
- Advocate and promote involvement by national entities in the activities arising from the European Cybersecurity Competence Centre
- Assist requests by national entities to form part of the EU Cybersecurity Competence Community
- Provide technical assistance to national stakeholders in their submissions to horizon Europe and digital Europe cybersecurity calls
- Promote and disseminate cybersecurity educational programmes
- Implement specific actions for which EU grants, including cascading funds, have been awarded as a National Coordination Centre
- Oversee the implementation of the National Cyber Security Awareness Campaign, Cyber Security Malta
The ideal candidate should have an interest in the domain of information security in view of the topics dealt with by the team. Coupled with organisational skills and cooperation with the other team members, this will enable the achievement of the national mandate given to MITA and specifically to the National Cybersecurity Coordination team.
Eligible candidates must hold either of the following qualifications and / or experience in an area related to EU studies as follows:
- A qualification (MQF level 7 or higher) and 5 years’ experience – 3 of which must be at a leadership / senior technical level; or
- A qualification (MQF level 6) and 6 years’ experience – 3 or which must be at a leadership / senior technical level; or
- 10 years’ experience – 3 of which must be at a leadership / senior technical level
MITA has strict eligibility requirements detailed here. Applications are invited from eligible candidates only.
MITA provides equal opportunities.
We invest in your future.
MITA – KMP-74608