MAKA Visuals Limited are currently seeking to recruit a Video Production Manager to join their growing team.
The chosen candidate will be in charge of overseeing video projects from concept development to delivery and will be working with clients within both the local and foreign markets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Anticipating and responding to clients’ needs and requests;
- Managing and overseeing video pre-production planning and on-site production activities for clients;
- Effectively managing the communication within the team and ensuring a high quality service throughout; and
- Overseeing the delivering high-quality products within a stipulated schedule and budget.
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least two years of experience working in a video production role;
- Relevant qualifications in video production, film studies, media, communications, or equivalent will be considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- A valid driving license and own vehicle; and
- Strong planning and organization skills.
Having a proactive approach towards work and a collaborative mindset are essential criteria for this role. The chosen candidate must be able to work independently both remotely and in an office environment.
misco Consulting Limited – 38681