Our client, Electrofix is one of the top providers of electrical and mechanical services in Malta.
We are currently seeking to recruit Electrical and Mechanical Technicians to join our dynamic team whilst working from Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 4.00pm.
The selected candidate will be forming part of a team known for delivering an outstanding customer service.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Providing electrical and mechanical services as well as working on other power energy products, systems and accessories the company offers;
- Maintain and repair on site heating equipment such as solar water heaters and heat pumps;
- Knowledge on renewable energy products such as solar panels;
- Knowledge in water treatment such as water softeners and reverse osmosis;
- Able to test and troubleshoot domestic electrical systems installations faults;
- Ensuring that all installation work is of high quality and completed within deadlines to the complete satisfaction of company and client.
The chosen person will:
- Possess electrical licenses A and B;
- Hold at least five years of previous experience working in a similar role;
- Be conversant with electrical regulations and able to demonstrate and communicate verbally to teams, peers, customers and operational staff;
- Have the capability to learn the technical aspects of the products and services the company offers;
- Be available to be given training (both locally and abroad);
- Have a strong work ethic and must be able to work at own initiative.
Excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese, are also an essential requirement for this position.
MISCO Consulting Limited – 6859