Our client, Artex is a trusted leader and provider of diverse alternative risk solutions. They are currently seeking to recruit an Office Support Administrator to join their team.
Their global team, established in more than 30 domiciles internationally, provides creative thinking and expertise in the (re)insurance and ILS marketplace to help clients make empowered decisions, reduce total costs of risk and improve return on capital.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Managing, coordinating, and performing a variety of administrative tasks within the office whilst supporting Senior Management;
- Managing the office efficiently;
- Managing the company’s public areas while providing the required support to all visitors;
- Performing general office duties including calls, messages, emails and enquiries as required;
- Monitoring inventory levels and supporting with the purchasing of office supplies and deliveries as necessary;
- Ensuring that the office facilities are well kept and ensuring timely maintenance / repair as necessary;
- Supporting the organization of staff training, events, and related company activities;
- Maintaining electronic and physical files, including onsite and offsite archiving;
- Performing basic bookkeeping activities;
- Liaising with clients to identify their needs whilst ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Assisting with the booking of travel and accommodation as required;
- Preparing client meetings material, attending client meetings, and taking minutes;
- Enforcing office policies through standards and procedures whilst suggesting any improvements;
- Attending and actively participating in internal meetings initiatives;
- Completing timesheet accurately and on time; and
- Contributing to the overall positive working environment with impeccable conduct.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An A’ level standard of education or better is required;
- At least three years of experience working in an administrative position;
- O’ Level of Accounts will be ideal but not a must;
- An ECDL certification, working knowledge of MS applications and good computer skills;
- Native proficiency in Maltese and a professional level of English as a must;
- A valid driving license;
- Ability to communicate both written and verbal, with people at all levels of the organization and the ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Be capable to meet deadlines; and
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
Good organizational skills together with strong attention to detail are essential criteria for this role. The selected candidate must be a motivated team player who can also work on their own initiative.
misco Consulting Limited – KMP-75907